Value City Furniture - Value City Warranty Sucks
I purchased a dinning room table in 2005 from Value City Furniture Sucks and also purchased the warranty.At the time of the purchase I had a new born baby and the salesman said the warranty would be perfect for her in the house.
Within a year he was right she put a few nicks in the table and we called Value City Furniture Sucks and had the table "repaired". First you call and they make an appointment 2 weeks out, then someone comes to your house and looks at the table. After a week you have to call them, some customer service, and schedule the furniture to be picked up, another 2 weeks. Then they take it and it's gone for 2-4 weeks before you again have to continuously call and get them to fix it.
We finally made it through this process and within 3-4 months the repairs started to chip, not user error, however workmanship issues. So I had to go throught the whole process again, taking over a month to do the whole process again. This time the table came back in two colors. Mind you the original table was one color (white), this time it was yellow and white.
I guess they didn't believe me when I wanted it returned and repaired and they went through only a 3 week process this time. Finally it was done and I was ready to go when only again their repairs did not warrant any applause as it started to crack like an egg again. So here we go again. I'm in my fourth week of the process again right now.
I was told this time that I could choose to have it fixed again or replaced, however they don't make this table any more so I would have to get either a new one or one that was damaged and they would fix it. There are multiple problems to these "solutions" 1) They acknowledge that they can't fix it, but they will do it again 2) I can exchange my damaged furniture for another damaged piece of furniture or 3) I can get a new table but have to purchase new chairs to match the table, oh yeah and a new hutch and buffet.
So as you can see Value City Furniture does suck in that they do *** repairs, have poor customer service, and the warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on. They tried to make me happy by giving me a $50 gift certificate, but they weren't too happy when I wiped my *** with it and left it in their store.
The sad part about this whole story is that the same year I originally called for the repair I recommended to a friend who had their house burn down, that they go there for their furniture and they did and purchased furniture for every room in their entire house from Value City Furniture Sucks.So this is the thanks I get for the referreal of an extremely large purchase.f0300ad review #168191
You may also like
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."