Value City Furniture - Value City Warranty Sucks
I purchased a dinning room table in 2005 from Value City Furniture Sucks and also purchased the warranty.At the time of the purchase I had a new born baby and the salesman said the warranty would be perfect for her in the house.
Within a year he was right she put a few nicks in the table and we called Value City Furniture Sucks and had the table "repaired". First you call and they make an appointment 2 weeks out, then someone comes to your house and looks at the table. After a week you have to call them, some customer service, and schedule the furniture to be picked up, another 2 weeks. Then they take it and it's gone for 2-4 weeks before you again have to continuously call and get them to fix it.
We finally made it through this process and within 3-4 months the repairs started to chip, not user error, however workmanship issues. So I had to go throught the whole process again, taking over a month to do the whole process again. This time the table came back in two colors. Mind you the original table was one color (white), this time it was yellow and white.
I guess they didn't believe me when I wanted it returned and repaired and they went through only a 3 week process this time. Finally it was done and I was ready to go when only again their repairs did not warrant any applause as it started to crack like an egg again. So here we go again. I'm in my fourth week of the process again right now.
I was told this time that I could choose to have it fixed again or replaced, however they don't make this table any more so I would have to get either a new one or one that was damaged and they would fix it. There are multiple problems to these "solutions" 1) They acknowledge that they can't fix it, but they will do it again 2) I can exchange my damaged furniture for another damaged piece of furniture or 3) I can get a new table but have to purchase new chairs to match the table, oh yeah and a new hutch and buffet.
So as you can see Value City Furniture does suck in that they do *** repairs, have poor customer service, and the warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on. They tried to make me happy by giving me a $50 gift certificate, but they weren't too happy when I wiped my *** with it and left it in their store.
The sad part about this whole story is that the same year I originally called for the repair I recommended to a friend who had their house burn down, that they go there for their furniture and they did and purchased furniture for every room in their entire house from Value City Furniture Sucks.So this is the thanks I get for the referreal of an extremely large purchase.d6ec18d review #168191
You may also like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "Jacqueline Howe Received Fraudulent Funds from Father John C. Howe,Ongoing IRS and SEC Investigations into Tax Cheat Father, John C. Howe Calls into Question Daughter Jacqueline Howe’s Involvement in His..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."