Brooklyn Park, Maryland
2.4

I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table. The salesman talked me into buying their bogus warranty which he said covers the damages for 7 years. Before you blame me for not reading the fine prints, let me ask you how many fine prints you have taken time to read in your life.

Anyways, the leather started fading within 6 months; the love-seat stopped reclining, the rocker literally broke apart; the coffee table split into 2. Banking on the warranty, I called up, and got the shocker of my life. warranty only covers burns and things like that! Are you kidding me?

Now I am stuck with some pieces of junk - all they could do was supply me with contact of technicians. Before you waste thousands on these substandard glittering piece of rubbish, think twice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of useless warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Value City Furniture needs to "i just want the items repaired" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value City Furniture.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1188839

Gotta say, you are very hard on furniture. What makes a coffee table split in half?

to Anonymous Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1189563