Value City Furniture - A home for glittering pieces of rubbish
I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table. The salesman talked me into buying their bogus warranty which he said covers the damages for 7 years. Before you blame me for not reading the fine prints, let me ask you how many fine prints you have taken time to read in your life.
Anyways, the leather started fading within 6 months; the love-seat stopped reclining, the rocker literally broke apart; the coffee table split into 2. Banking on the warranty, I called up, and got the shocker of my life. warranty only covers burns and things like that! Are you kidding me?
Now I am stuck with some pieces of junk - all they could do was supply me with contact of technicians. Before you waste thousands on these substandard glittering piece of rubbish, think twice.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Useless warranty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..."
- "I ordered a glamorise bra on Amazon which had to go through Bare Necessities, when I got it; it was too big for me so I opted to return the..."
- "Bought a bonded leather sofa/loveseat combo 2 recliners on each.At 2.5 years old the bonded leather is starting to crumble.Purchased fro Gavigans and highly reccomended by the sales person.When brought..."