Value City Furniture - A home for glittering pieces of rubbish

I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table. The salesman talked me into buying their bogus warranty which he said covers the damages for 7 years. Before you blame me for not reading the fine prints, let me ask you how many fine prints you have taken time to read in your life.

Anyways, the leather started fading within 6 months; the love-seat stopped reclining, the rocker literally broke apart; the coffee table split into 2. Banking on the warranty, I called up, and got the shocker of my life. warranty only covers burns and things like that! Are you kidding me?

Now I am stuck with some pieces of junk - all they could do was supply me with contact of technicians. Before you waste thousands on these substandard glittering piece of rubbish, think twice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Useless warranty

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
I just want the items repaired
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #887275

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Value City Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1188839 Saratoga, California

Gotta say, you are very hard on furniture. What makes a coffee table split in half?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Value City Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Value City Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about