Verified Reviewer

2.7

Hello, I received a call stating my furniture is being delayed yet again. What are the accommodations for me not getting my furniture though its paid in full.

Like it should be free delivery or something for me waiting. Originally I was told it would be ready for pickup in Dec on 31st 2020 then it was supposed to have been changed to Feb 12th, 2021 then it was scheduled for Jul sometime then later received a call saying it would be here and ready for pick up on May 6 now today its being moved to May 12th. This makes no sense. I even ask the rep to transfer me over to corporate office to make yet another complaint because when I gotten a call in Feb or March about the ottoman it was not right color and was not available for pick up though a gentleman called and stated it was ready.

I came into store asking why or what happen that I got a call to pick up the ottoman and the guy in the back was like it is not here.

I would like to know why its a run around. At this point I almost want to say keep it and give me all my money back.

User's recommendation: Get while in store otherwise its forever on wait time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Value City Furniture Pros: No product.

Value City Furniture Cons: Tried to talk with corporate office was unable to get an answer.

Location: 45350 Utica Park Blvd, Utica, MI 48315