1.5

I did order on 8/7/2018 for $7000 on mentor, oh branch. It included a sofa set, kids beds with drawers, nightstand and kids dressing table with mirror.

Most of them delivered after the one week. They was very bad furniture I ever had. Some of them broken and some of are damaged. I tried to replace some of them and asking the refund and calling to delivered branch and mentor branch, so many times.

Persons who were answering my calls talked to me the very unpleasant way. Both branches assigning their responsibilities to each of them without help to me to finish order. Still, they do not fully finish my order. They refunded half of the amount, but I didn't get back to my credit card yet.

They are wasting the time of the customer. I do not recommend this furniture store at all. They are giving very bad experience to customers. We are working peoples.

They don't care about others time.

They want only to get money from the customer, not want to consider anything after that. This is the first time, I tried to buy from the value city because they are types of furniture are cheaper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Customer Care.

Comments