Verified Reviewer

1.4

Pure Promise worry free protection did not keep their promise. I purchased the furniture and warranty Sep 2018.

Made a claim Nov 2019,. I called March 2020 because I never heard anything back after making a claim. The representative and supervisor I spoke with were very short and nasty on the phone with me. They spoke to me as if I falsified information to them.

I explained to them the best I could of the situation and my claim. The more I explained, their tone became more harsh, causing me to become very upset and my tone became stronger; yet remaining respectful.

I had damage to the table, and they stated it was too much damage. Some damage was previously fixed and reoccurred with new stain, which caused me to make a claim the same day noticed, and because the table had been previously serviced by VC, they said we are cancelling your warranty, and will not fix.

Which clearly states they cover food/ beverages, water, stains, rings, cracking, peeling, and scratches. Really!

But refuse to fix.

I paid $2288.64 for this table, paid $199 for warranty and you will not fix the damage at your own discretion?

Then told me to call Value City where it was purchased and tell them to give you back your money... what?

I called Value City, they could not believe the conversation. So they called Pure Promise, and they told them they are not fixing and held too cancelling my warranty. SMH

So now I have a table little over a year old, sitting in my kitchen with damage, based off a warranty I purchased that was not to expire until 2023...

that they refuse to fix, and I paid for a warranty.

I'm waiting for VC to contact me back with resolution.

At least they are trying to figure something out for me. More than I can say for Pure Promise, it, they have the nerve to say -Worry Free!

I sent in all video/pictures to Pure Promise

I know next time concerning your warranty!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Value City Furniture Pros: Sales rep great, Selection, Sales rep was great.

Value City Furniture Cons: Warranty not being honored-not good by pure promise.

Location: 2070 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Dayton, OH 45458