Verified Reviewer

2.6

Five months after delivery it was discovered that my two=piece sofa had bedbugs that had been nesting and infesting within this sofa. I had been itching and scratching before then but never say bedbugs.

I assumed I may have been having an allergic reaction. But when I was away from home, I notice that I was not itching and scratching. About a week later, I felt bedbugs crawling on me. I called exterminators, and they came to my apartment and discovered the bedbugs infestation.

They determined bedbugs had been infesting for longer than I had sofa. They found them in the sewn on cushions of sofa and down the back of the sofa.

When they lifted the seat cushions on one side of the sofa, there was another infestation of bedbugs. Value City Furniture dismissed it and when asked for a written copy of their decision, they dismissed that request too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Preferred solution: I would like a full refund of $588 and for Value City Furniture to pick up this bedbug infested sofa. I have spoken with their Resolution Supervisor and he dismissed this claim. I did not understand his decision, I asked via email for a copy..

Comments