I ordered their Kohler custom furniture 67 inch(loveseat) couch and 79 in couch 10/1/16 in store with financing.Sales rep and paperwork stated both will be delivered around 11/10/16.

11/12/16 67 inch was delivered. As of today I still don't have my 79 inch couch. But I did receive two bills from the finance company. I filed a dispute with finance company to stop demand of payment of product I did not have.

So for now I am not paying. The run around I have gotten from the store has been pitiful. Being told that Sales rep should not have said furniture would be ready in 30 days, speaking with 2 or 3 managers, having couch reordered in November and then still not receiving order after I called them on 12/07/16 to confirm delivery around 12/10/16 and speaking with 3 different people who were tongue tied and hearing both times of no delivery it is the manufactur's fault and when I asked them to contact the manufacteur they just come back with your couch will be here on 1/17/17. I had family from out town come Thanksgiving and Christmas with only a loveseat in the livingroom.

So our tradition of laying on couches and watching movies was not to be.If I do or don't get my *** couch on the 17th the BBB and their corporate offices will be hearing me.

Review about: Kohler Custom Furniture.

I liked: Sales rep, 67 inch couch i did receive on time.

I didn't like: No one acted like they even cared.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss cust serv, order processing, / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion