Neverlysy@***.net Klint Duval &;;; Falon Chambers

REGARDING: Costumer fraud and ignorance by Value City Furniture

At 11/21/20 time 13;30 we was both in the store in Northlake Il. the furniture, sofa and loveseat HRL-8001B-Ob & HRL-8001A-OB.

Delivery was scheduled for Dec 3th/20 shipping invoice 830-12**** and we paid full $2901.61.

December first 20 at time 12;40 I received phone call with information that my delivery will be at Thursday Dec. 3th between 7;00 to 10 o'clock. at 12;50 I had call to the store 708-562**** for delivery time confirmation. Costumer store counter person was confirmed date and time of furniture delivery to my hose.

Someday I had a help to move out old very big sofas and armchair after cutting furniture for smaller parts to trough out easier. December 2/200 about time 14:15 I had received cancelation order phone call, and I was explained my situation that for Christmas and New Year we will stay in the empty living room, possible to April 2021 year. About time 17 o'clock we have visited the store to show the empty room pictures and try negotiating solution options. For us is incredible stay to April without furniture what is isn't ours fault.

We was spoke with counter store employee who was not dressed in company style, without personal identification, information name badge, and he refusal to give us his name, I have only his picture for file. This employee denied give to us Company Directors information like a Email or Address. when we have right to send ours complain. Store manager who was in the store at this time also without a name was spoke with us without any chance of acceptable solution or offer.

We ask their for work out this situation painful for us like 1)give to us additional 20% total price discount for invest for used furniture to the April delivery, 2) Make a delivery substitute set of furniture temporary will use until original sofas will delivery.

3)Arrange soon is possible delivery from floor exposition furniture to us. Unnamed manager not agree for ours proposition , propose change for another sofas set, if they not have any similar European style, also without soon delivery guaranty promise,

All phone calls is possible to vivificate by company recording system, or replay the discussion details by order.

We requiring quick respond and customer support decision, take action before family holidays realization

User's recommendation: never use Valu City Furniture Co.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Value City Furniture Pros: Good location.

Value City Furniture Cons: Fatal service.

Comments