Verified Reviewer

Hello my name is Jamie Gray. I entered your store Saturday, June 13th purchased a bedroom set.

I was told that I will get half of my delivery Saturday 20th and 23rd. I, ask can they deliver the other half which is the chest drawer and night stand on the 27th. It was agreed, yes they can. June 26's I called, late that evening to ask when will I be getting my chest drawer and nightstand delivered.

The gentleman told me that it will not be delivered, and apologize. I ask when was someone going to call and tell me. Also letting him know they are in convinces my time. I don't understand why it can't be delivered when you all told me that it will.

I like to have my furniture's delivered. I let him know that no one contact me. To alert me that my furniture's will not be delivered. He told me that we only human.

I got little upset and offended. I told him I want my furniture deliver. He told me no way I will be getting my furniture on 27th. Last conversation was I will be getting it on the July 2nd.

I gave another called June 30th. To ask what time my furniture will be delivered Thursday. The lady told me that they wouldn't know right now. If I don't get a call at 5pm today will get a call in the morning the next day.

If, I don't get a call from them than. I was told to give them a call back. Later on that afternoon June 1st I received a record phone about my furniture's will be delivered. I couldn't really hear all what the recorder said, I was at work.

I confirm to let them know I got the message. I knew that I will give them a call back when I get off from work. I saw an email about my nightstand going to be delivered. I called again this morning to ask, about the email.

She told me that I was told I will be getting one item on the June 26's which is the night stand. The chest will be delivered on July 11th when I spoke with the gentlemen. That was not a true. The gentleman didn't tell me such a thing.

He was to busy getting his point across about my furniture's will not be delivered on 27th. He never mentioned my chest drawer will be delivered on June the 11th. I understand the inconvenience of my time on the 20th and the 27th. Not the 2nd, 4th and 11th of July.

Nevertheless, I have to wait 4 hours to see what time they will be delivering between the hours 11am 2pm. "As" he made a statement we are human.

I also let him know I'm human also. Therefore, my time values.

Thank you for your time reading my complaint.

User's recommendation: NO RECOMMENDATION.

Preferred solution: Take care of it.

Location: 12149 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23602