I went with my daughter in law to purchase furniture.I agreed to pay, finance, it for her and it was to be delivered to her.

The credit card was in my name only. The furniture began to fall apart within two days so they allowed us to come in and pick out new. We waited a month and on the date of the swap, they picked up the old and said the new wasn't in! Said, they don't know what happened.

We said to cancel the whole order out and were told my card would be credited in full, no bill would be due. Now, a month later, I'm getting called by the credit card company saying it was never credited. Value city is saying they issued my daughter in law a check in HER name! Why?

I paid for it, I was told it would be refunded. I called the manager and was told, sorry, she was suppossed to cash it and give it to you to pay off the card. So I'm stuck here with this bill that is in MY name only and I was told not to worry about it.

The manager said they stopped working with that bank so can't issue refunds.Again, how is this MY problem.

Review about: Value City Furniture Manager.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1280918

Don't ever buy anything from these RATS!!! They are liars and their furniture is ***. If you have to call customer service to try and resolve an issue......forget about it because they won't even admit that anyone in the company has done anything wrong.

STEER CLEAR!!!!!!!

DEM867
Vienna, Virginia, United States #762965

OMG!TAKE THEM TO COURT!

FROM READING ALL OF THESE HORRIBLE REVIEWS TODAY ALONE, HAS ANY NEWS TEAM EVER INTERVIEWED THE CORPORATE FOLKS!

HUUUMMM, WORTH LOOKING INTO!THINK I WILL INITIATE A NEWS STORY, SOME NEWS TEAM WILL INVESTIGATE..............

Columbus, Ohio, United States #658351

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your desk and vanity.Please contact our customer service department at 1-888-751-8552.

You can also send your contact info in an email to vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com.Thanks!