Verified Reviewer

We purchased a dining room set and sectional the first week of November. We were told there would be a little bit of a delay on our items.

Which was no problem. We received 4 phone calls within a month from different people stating that our furniture was delayed even longer and then received our last phone call stating our furniture was in, and we set up a delivery date and all. Then 4 days later we get a phone call stating that we wouldn't get our dining room set for another month, after already getting a phone call saying it would be delivered the next week and that it was in already. So we now have not had a dining table and chairs for 2 months and now have to wait another month for it.

After the holidays at that when we already planned to have our family for dinner. I am not happy at all with our delivery of our items.

If I had known that we would have this problem, we would have never purchased our furniture from Value City. Actually, now I dont think we will ever purchase anything from there again and I will make sure I let everyone know how unorganized this corporation has been.

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase from here unless you don’t mind having your furniture 4 months later.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Table.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Value City Furniture Pros: Never received.

Value City Furniture Cons: Way they lied to us.

Location: 5240 Campbell Boulevard, Rossville, MD 21236