I bougth multiple items (bed set, mattress, sofa,dresser/mirror)from VCF's Sterling,VA.The delivery of my mattress set was scheduled for the devilery on 13th July from Woodbridge,VA store.

The delivery guys brought wrong mattress set. I didn't accept the delivery of wrong mattress set. I went to Sterling store on 13th July evening and explained the whole issue to the on duty manager (George). He talked to the Woodbridge store manager Greg and at the end, I was told that my correct mattress set will be delivered on 14th July along with the remaining items(bed set, dresser/mirror); but my mattress set was not delivered on 14th july 2012.

They just delivered my bed set, dresser/mirror. Again I went to Sterling store on 14th July 2012 and talked to George and explained him the issue. He again made a call to Woodbridge, VA store manager and talked to Greg. Greg talked to me also and promised me that he will send a temporary matterss set on 16th July but I didn't get the set today also :-( I am really tired of calling them and talking to them again & again.

I have no idea of what I should do in this case?

Is there any forum where I can complaint it and get the solution.This is really a harassment from Value City Furniture.

Review about: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Thanks for your attention.I got my mattress yesterday after long waiting & followup.

I wish I could have got it on time without any issue.Thanks again.

I am so sorry you had this experience and we want to help. Please email us directly at vcf.facebookfans@vcf.com. We will get your information to our Corporate Customer Service team so we can begin to resolve this ASAP.