Purchased two couches and two recliners on March 26, 2010, was to be delivered half on April 17, 2010 and rest on May 14, 2010.The woman did not put the order in needless to say I received no furniture and no phone calls.

Went to the store, I must say I was very mad and upset. The staff said sorry we can order the furniture and get it by end of May 2010. Store manager very unhelpful and could careless.

His attitude was like he was better than me.I will never buy anything from this company and will tell others.

Review about: Value City Furniture Manager.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Value City Furniture Couch Review from Columbus, Ohio Value City Furniture "I purchased this from Value City Furniture in Columbus Ohio. This is what it looks like just 3 years later. Was told I was purchasing genuine leather. ..." Read more Value City Furniture - A home for glittering pieces of rubbish Value City Furniture "I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table...." Read more Value City Furniture - Klaussner bed carolina preserves Value City Furniture "Purchased this bed with extended warrantee. 4 months later, bed collapsed. On August 29, 2015, I called service department explaining situation and sent pictures. They stated this has happened..." Read more Dont buy from value city furniture Value City Furniture "I bought furniture from Value city furniture 1 year and 4 months ago. they have already come out once before my warranty expired and tried to fix it, not very..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more