Bought a patio set from their on line sales.The sale was confirmed, credit card charged, delivary date given, and tracking number given.

THEN, they call me and tell me the set actually cost a lot more and if I don't pay the higher price they will cancel the order! I said it was a done deal and the manager (Karema) pretty much said tough Sh-T and cancelled my order!! I have not seen that my CC has been credited yet! Other family members bought the same set and the did the same ting to them!

Bait and switch, lie, pressure, and be rude and not honor their prices!!

Really BAD,BAD ordeal!!Never shop there, and I think what they did is actually not legal.

Review about: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Honor you word and price and ship my patio set!!!.

I didn't like: Customer abuse.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Bryan, Ohio, United States #1339100

DO NOT BUY FROM TIS COMPANY!!!I puchased the same set on their on line store!

It was a nightmare! Arguing on the phone! They cancelled my order also! I was NOT going to pay almost $2,000.00 more!

Total Bait and Switch Scam! So upsetting! Now I have nothing and wasted time! Have to wait for money to reappear before I can look for something else.

And......

they are so unorganized that the just sent me another e-mail with another tracking # with nothing on it.DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS AWFUL COMPANY!!

Buffalo, New York, United States #1338732

Total SCAM RIP OFF!!!Cancelled my order ALSO!

They wanted $2,000.00 more. Honor your sales and prices for Gods sake! How is that possible for a store to do that! It was purchased and waiting for delivary!

Boycott this store!!!!It's VERY BAD.

Buffalo, New York, United States #1338729

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!I also bought the Destin Patio Set for my wife's Birthday coming up.

They did the exact same thing to me! Pay more or we cancel your order! What kind of store does that?? There were some heated words on the phone and the rep.

Hung up on me! Our delivery date was set and it was paid for by CC. Is this legal? They can say what ever they want but an attorney would get to the bottom of their bait and switch SCAM!!

This Company is run by CROOKS!

STAY AWAY, DO NOT SHOP THERE OR ONLINE!They are liars!

Buffalo, New York, United States #1338726

SCAM!!!!

Add me to the list of Pissed Off people about the Destin Patio Set .Received a voicemail saying If I want the set that I ordered it would cost me about$1500.00 more or they would cancel it!

WTF! It was bought, paid for, processed, tracking number and shipping date set! I was not about to be manipulated by their scam bait and switch tactics so they CANCELLED my order! The corporate manager (Karema) made no effort to solve the issue.

They hung up on me! I have no idea if my $$ has been returned yet but I will call my attorney if it is not in the account in 24 hrs.

I may just call him anyway because of their sales scam!DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Buffalo, New York, United States #1338517

I got the same person calling me!Left a message so I returned the call.

Asked for a manger and that Karema lady who is suppose to be a manger was awful!! Basically told me too bad, if you don't want to pay the higher price for the patio set, we cancel your order! I couldn't afford the price so she cancelled my order! She was a total As---le!

Can a store really do that?? Is there a law? Small claims court?

BBB?Don't know if my CC has been credited back yet.

Buffalo, New York, United States #1338515

This happened to ME also!!It was in stock, processed, and ready to ship!

I will not let this go either!!! The person who called me actually hung up on me!! They sent an e-mail that was sent by a person named ***???

Really??What the heck was that!!

Buffalo, New York, United States #1338513

That is just terrible!!There are some really Pissed off people out there who you did this to.

If you think this incident will not follow you, you are dead wrong. Being rude, disrespectful, lie, cheat, pressure for money, and abuse customers is NOT alright! Your manager should be fired, and the people who bought these should receive their product!

YOU accepte the transaction, confirmed it, Charged Credit Cards, and gave ship dates!You company sucks and every person you did this to will continue to write reviews exposing your corrupt sales tactics!