I bought furniture from Value city furniture 1 year and 4 months ago.they have already come out once before my warranty expired and tried to fix it, not very well i might add, but now the couch has a tear from front to back underneath the cushion.
they wont do anything about it. I dont think the couch has a model # but I have bought plenty of couches and I never had a couch fall apart so quickly. I know the couch is a popular model its an "L" shape olive green, with suede type material, very soft with cusions that aren't attached.. Ooh thats another problem the back cushions loose there shape VERY quickly.
My advice is DONT BUY furniture from there.They dont want to have anything to do with you after your warranty is up!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "A few months ago I got 2 emails from my uncle each with a fandango gift card. Now I have been saving them to see the new batman vs superman..."
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."
- "I bought my water pik with different size tooth brush attachments. Bought it about 6 months ago and the last month sucks. I will charge my toothbrush and as soon..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."