I bought furniture from Value city furniture 1 year and 4 months ago.they have already come out once before my warranty expired and tried to fix it, not very well i might add, but now the couch has a tear from front to back underneath the cushion.
they wont do anything about it. I dont think the couch has a model # but I have bought plenty of couches and I never had a couch fall apart so quickly. I know the couch is a popular model its an "L" shape olive green, with suede type material, very soft with cusions that aren't attached.. Ooh thats another problem the back cushions loose there shape VERY quickly.
My advice is DONT BUY furniture from there.They dont want to have anything to do with you after your warranty is up!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this from Value City Furniture in Columbus Ohio. This is what it looks like just 3 years later. Was told I was purchasing genuine leather. ..."
- "Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch. Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."
- "I bought my water pik with different size tooth brush attachments. Bought it about 6 months ago and the last month sucks. I will charge my toothbrush and as soon..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."