Granger, Indiana

I bought a wrap around sofa set from Value City in 2012, now one back cushion and arm rest are peeling.I had bought a 7 year extended contract.

Related: Value City Furniture - Taking my business elsewhere

I contacted Value City and they gave me the claim center. The claim center sent a technician out 12/26/16. He looked at the sofa an said that the particular cushions had defective material. The technician took pictures and wrote down what he found wrong.

As of 1/22/16 I didn't hear anything. I called the claims center and they said you need to read the warranty. I read the warranty and it says it excludes defects in material.

Why buy an extended warranty if it doesn't cover the manufactures product.Attached is a picture that shows the good and bad cushions.

Review about: Value City Furniture Sofa.

I didn't like: Non support of product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Value City Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1324849

Their telling me the same exact bullcrap about my sectional ..... Defects aren't my fault I want my warranty money back

bobs2015

As you now realize, purchasing these "extended warranties" only enhances the store and the warranty provider's income. Best to decline them when offered. This goes for all extended warranties.