I bought a wrap around sofa set from Value City in 2012, now one back cushion and arm rest are peeling.I had bought a 7 year extended contract.

I contacted Value City and they gave me the claim center. The claim center sent a technician out 12/26/16. He looked at the sofa an said that the particular cushions had defective material. The technician took pictures and wrote down what he found wrong.

As of 1/22/16 I didn't hear anything. I called the claims center and they said you need to read the warranty. I read the warranty and it says it excludes defects in material.

Why buy an extended warranty if it doesn't cover the manufactures product.Attached is a picture that shows the good and bad cushions.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of value city furniture sofa from Value City Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Value City Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was non support of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value City Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1324849

Their telling me the same exact bullcrap about my sectional ..... Defects aren't my fault I want my warranty money back

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1099564

As you now realize, purchasing these "extended warranties" only enhances the store and the warranty provider's income. Best to decline them when offered. This goes for all extended warranties.