I bought a wrap around sofa set from Value City in 2012, now one back cushion and arm rest are peeling.I had bought a 7 year extended contract.
I contacted Value City and they gave me the claim center. The claim center sent a technician out 12/26/16. He looked at the sofa an said that the particular cushions had defective material. The technician took pictures and wrote down what he found wrong.
As of 1/22/16 I didn't hear anything. I called the claims center and they said you need to read the warranty. I read the warranty and it says it excludes defects in material.
Why buy an extended warranty if it doesn't cover the manufactures product.Attached is a picture that shows the good and bad cushions.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear friends I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We purchased what was represented as the best sofa/chair in the store by the Assistant Store Manager at that time. We took out the extended warranty that was offered. We..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I just had the new Bridgestone Blizzak D2's installed on my 2012 Ranger Rover SC AB, and I just love them. "Tony" at Bell Tire of Mishawaka got me right..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."