1.7

Hi Team,

I am having a pending issue with Value Home Store and yet not received any resolution, Store suggesting call our help desk and helpdesk is like no reply even for 4 hours holding.

I received one warranty service claim from Pure Promise and ordered 2PC SCTNL Anderson Gray Raf Sofa/Laf Chaise from Value City Furniture 1015 E Golf RD Schaumburg IL 60173 (8**-**7-4225) against Claim for $1017.97 Shipping Invoice 830-10**** Dated 06/11/2020.

The order is not fully delivered that why I change my order on dated 07/27/2020 and ordered 2 Sofa with Coffee and Side table for $4152.94 Shipping Invoice : 830-10****(same)

Issue No 1: The store promised to deliver the items with in one month but it takes months to deliver.

Issue No 2 : In new order the adjust amount is $439.99 instead of $1017.97 as per billing agent it adjusted in bank statement.

Issue No 3: I contacted Value city Furniture many time to adjust the price of my item 6116V90MD-MM-2G and F780**-**CHRCL-BC purchased price is $1399.99 each but they dropped it after 2 month, they suggest me to call help desk.

Issue No 4: once I feel there is no any way to resolve the issue I visited Value center to resolve the issue or cancel the order. They suggested me to contact and call helpdesk number.

At last please help me to resolve all of my issues or Cancel my order.

User's recommendation: Never go with VCF.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Value City Furniture Pros: Sales rep great, Sells person was nice, Very nice looking furniture.

Value City Furniture Cons: Delivery, Delivered late and poor customer service, No one is able to answer your phove call, Store route to customer care, Customercare never picked your call for 4 hour of waiting.

Location: 1015 East Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173