2.0

I purchased a living room suit and dresser and nightstand which was to be delivered November 30 from Plainfield Indiana value city furniture. That date came and went no one has ever called or emailed me so, I called them.

First they tried to say I ordered it from another value city furniture then they said it would come instead in December. Again no one has ever been in contact! So yesterday morning at 7:15 am I get a knock at my door. Low and behold it's the delivery truck with the living room furniture but not the bedroom.

Since I hadn't received any contact from them obviously I had other furniture in my living room, so I asked them to please take it back to their warehouse for a few days, so I could clear my living room. The gentleman says fine well bring it back Saturday. Well this morning I get a phone call saying they will bring me all my furniture January 28th I'm like no you'll deliver my living room suit I ordered, and I guess I'll have to wait AGAIN for the bedroom furniture they said oh well we sold your living room furniture today we have to reorder again!!

Who does this? Not only is this completely unethical but its totally unprofessional!!

User's recommendation: Do Not order from this company! Period!

Preferred solution: Apology.