1.7

I ordered my furniture in August and it was delayed 3 times. I had pieces of the order delivered at 2 different times, and am still waiting for 2 chairs to be delivered in order for my delivery to be complete.

The tabletop was severely damage when delivered during the first delivery, and today 3 out of the 4 chairs that were delivered were damaged. The furniture was severely chipped. I have requested a replacement for the damage furniture. I am totally frustrated and dissatisfied with the quality of the furniture and the whole ordering process.

I will not purchase anything else from VCF and will not recommend VCF to my family or friends. This has been a horrible experience to say the least. I was only offered $200 off of my order which is ridiculous and doesnt satisfy me or make this terrible experience right. I just bought a new home and have purchased furniture from Ashleys, Bobs, Havertys and Pier One without any problems with the quality of the furniture or the ordering/delivery experience.

I can not say that about VCF. I want an all new dining set thats not damaged.

I want my furniture to be wrapped which it was not when it came off of the delivery truck, which is probably how it got damaged. I would like for someone from corporate to contact me regarding this matter, since the management at the White Marsh VCF store will not resolve this matter to my satisfaction and further compensate me for my inconvenience.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from VCF.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 5240 Campbell Boulevard, Rossville, MD 21236