Verified Reviewer

THEY HAVE CALLED ME 10 TIMES THIS WEEK TO CONFIRM DELIVERY AND TO LET ME KNOW CERTAIN PIECES WOULD BE OUT ANOTHER WEEK AND ONE PIECE OUT 2 WEEKS. THAT WAS FINE I TOLD THEM IN 5 DIFFERENT CONVERSATIONS ON THE SAME DAY THAT I WANTED THE PIECES THAT WERE IN DELIVERED ON THE SECOND LIKE AGREED AND DISCUSSED AND THEN I WOULD EXPECT THE OTHER PIECES ON THE 9TH AND 23RD AS THEY WERE TOLD TO ME TO BE IN ON THOSE DAYS.

THEN HERE I AM DAY OF DELIVERY NUMBER ONE AFTER WAITING FOR MY FURNITURE BEING TOLD ONE PIECE IS NOW DAMAGED AND THE OTHER PIECE CAN'T BE DELIVERED TODAY. . .I GET Y'ALL WANNA SAVE MONEY AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DELIVER TO ONE PLACE MULTIPLE TIMES BUT IF IT WAS IN AND READY FOR DELIVERY ALL WEEK WHY IS IT THE DAY OF I AM NOW FINDING OUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE? IF INDEED ONE PIECE IS DAMAGED I WANT PROOF.

AND IF THE SECOND PIECE ISN'T AVAILABLE TO BE DELIVERED TODAY BUT YET IT WAS READY FOR DELIVERY ALL WEEK AND IT IS AT THE STORE WHETHER THE WRONG ONE OR WHAT HAVE YOU WHY CAN I NOT RECEIVE MY FURNITURE?

I HAVE MADE MY PAYMENTS ON TIME AND I WOULD EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU TO DELIVER ON TIME. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ME ALL WEEK THAT IT WAS IN AND WOULD BE DELIVERED.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE VALUE CITY UNLESS YOU ARE TAKING IT WITH YOU WHEN YOU BUY IT.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments