Verified Reviewer

1.1

In June we bought a living room set and a dinning set. They called the night before delivery at 9:30 pm to tell me my furniture wasnt coming.

I already had my old furniture outside in the rain. I was given a loaner couch and love seat. They called about a week later with another delivery date. The guys showed up with no delivery just a pick up of the loaner couch and love seat.

I refused contacted the store told them. They then set up another delivery date of my new furniture. Fast forward delivery day I took off of work. Yet again no furniture delivery just a pick up.

They did this 1 more time. Finally the fourth time I get my new furniture. My love seat was delivered broken. Called the store got attitude from the manager!

Still no dinning set either. They finally deliver the dinning set with in 3 months the backs of the chairs are falling out we hardly use this set. Get my new love seat finally. Now Im still waiting on my replacement chairs and here it is January.

Multiple calls no help.

Called corporate was told the Pittsburgh pa regional manager would call me. That was in December still no call from him either.

User's recommendation: Do not buy.

Preferred solution: I want my replacement chairs and a discount this has been over 6 months of fighting! I’ve taken multiple days off of work. .

Location: 451 Clairton Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15236