I purchased 2 twin beds including the box springs on 2/23/2018 here it is 3/15/2018 and I STILL have NOT received the merchandise. Originally I set up to have the mattresses delivered to the store on 2/24/2018, once I arrived to the store I was told "oh, well there not here" the manager came and he offered to have the mattresses delivered, which was scheduled for 3/13/2018.

The day comes and no one has called with a time frame or anything. So at 3 pm I decided to call the store to figure out when the delivery was coming, just for the sale rep to say "sorry, their on back order until the end of the month'' at which at this point I was furious and completely over the entire order. I then went to the store, to cancel and get my money back the rep then says 'well we can not refund your money because they were paid in full, therefore I now own the merchandise (how ridiculous) when the "manager" comes and I explain the situation to him he says they were discussing my order earlier that day (but didn't inform me... the CUSTOMER about anything!!).

I have NEVER received such horrible customer service from both sales reps or so called "manager". Here we are today 3/15/2018 you would think the "district manager" would have returned my phone call but he has not (go figure). I will NEVER EVER buy anything from either Value City or AcceptanceNow.

So people save your money these people are scams, and their off of commission so when they try and sell you something they go for the higher dollar value. Wish I would've done my research before hand.

Review about: Value City Furniture Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments