Heed the warnings, this might be low priced furniture and you think it looks amazing, but their quality is as cheap as it can get. I bought $3500 worth of furniture from them, living room, dining room, and bedroom sets.

All my money went down the drain. Within a year both my sofa's leather is peeling, they both have frame damage, and they have had mechanical issues. In the store they they tell you abut an amazing 5 year warranty, but they don't mention that you can only do a total of claims on each item. even the parts they repair got damaged again within a month of use.

to this day i have been trying to solve my issues with the customer service center, whom are UNBELIEVABLY RUDE. They didn't transfer me to a supervisor when i asked, apparently "they can't" according to the rep i was talking to, whatever that means.

DO NOT SHOP HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW ALL YOUR MONEY AWAY. I had to learn the hard way

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Repair company, Non support of product, Total disregard for customer after the sale, Quality of furniture, Not honoring repairs, Useless warranty.

Comments

Their tables are made in China with pine veneer over MDF. Yes, pine veneer, if you can believe that. Extremely cheap stuff.