Value City Furniture - Horrible service. Cheater
Update added by user Nov 12, 2015
They delivered the defective twin head board again!!!!!!!And the wrong size board spring.
Oh!Help me out
Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2015
I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the delivery the delivery guys were rude. It was raining outside and I told them whether they can *** their shoes but they said they can't do it and walk with the shoes on on the carpet. They scratch the wall of the stairway and ceiling. Then they found there was no hardware for assembling. They left the items all over the floor and left. I called the store and they delay the process for the correction. I had to wait for two weeks. I talked about the damage with the store manager multiple times and he always said someone will be calling me within one day. But nobody have called me so far. Then I decided that I will never go there again but my wife urged me to go there. So, I went there and bought two bed, One complete full bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress) and One complete twin bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress). AGAIN!!!!! They sent me the incomplete items. There was no hardware, I do not know what things are missing because there is no assembler guide. I even don't know whether I have the right rails for the headboard and foot-board. The support central rails. The items were not in the box. They look like the items delivered from the thrift store. I was not at home and someone from my house received it and the delivery guy make them sign the invoice. Thus, I called the store and tell them to help me but they react very rudely. So, I went to the store to collect the missing items but the lady was h...............o.....r...r.i..b.le. She talked to me rudely. She said that she can do nothing to help me until week after next week. I trusted the store and its quality and spent a lot of money there. But I am really upset about their service. They try to cheat me again and again. They sent the old scrap items which is already out of the package with missing items. I think they repair the broken and damaged items and deliver to the costumer. I am looking for the help to get the new item from them because I paid for the new one and make them fix the damaged carpet and wall. I would be grateful if somebody can help me. I will be waiting for help. I will be reached at 5179775221. Thank you. Never trust vcf
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, delivery, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Value City Furniture King Size Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table...."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement. What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all. Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full..."
- "Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."