Update by user Nov 12, 2015

They delivered the defective twin head board again!!!!!!!And the wrong size board spring.

Oh!Help me out

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2015

Dear friends

I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the delivery the delivery guys were rude. It was raining outside and I told them whether they can *** their shoes but they said they can't do it and walk with the shoes on on the carpet. They scratch the wall of the stairway and ceiling. Then they found there was no hardware for assembling. They left the items all over the floor and left. I called the store and they delay the process for the correction. I had to wait for two weeks. I talked about the damage with the store manager multiple times and he always said someone will be calling me within one day. But nobody have called me so far. Then I decided that I will never go there again but my wife urged me to go there. So, I went there and bought two bed, One complete full bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress) and One complete twin bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress). AGAIN!!!!! They sent me the incomplete items. There was no hardware, I do not know what things are missing because there is no assembler guide. I even don't know whether I have the right rails for the headboard and foot-board. The support central rails. The items were not in the box. They look like the items delivered from the thrift store. I was not at home and someone from my house received it and the delivery guy make them sign the invoice. Thus, I called the store and tell them to help me but they react very rudely. So, I went to the store to collect the missing items but the lady was h...............o.....r...r.i..b.le. She talked to me rudely. She said that she can do nothing to help me until week after next week. I trusted the store and its quality and spent a lot of money there. But I am really upset about their service. They try to cheat me again and again. They sent the old scrap items which is already out of the package with missing items. I think they repair the broken and damaged items and deliver to the costumer. I am looking for the help to get the new item from them because I paid for the new one and make them fix the damaged carpet and wall. I would be grateful if somebody can help me. I will be waiting for help. I will be reached at 5179775221. Thank you. Never trust vcf

damber wrote the review because of "poor customer service, delivery, damaged or defective" at Value City Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Value City Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value City Furniture value city furniture king size bed for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments