Update added by user Nov 12, 2015
They delivered the defective twin head board again!!!!!!!And the wrong size board spring.
Oh!Help me out
Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2015
I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the delivery the delivery guys were rude. It was raining outside and I told them whether they can *** their shoes but they said they can't do it and walk with the shoes on on the carpet. They scratch the wall of the stairway and ceiling. Then they found there was no hardware for assembling. They left the items all over the floor and left. I called the store and they delay the process for the correction. I had to wait for two weeks. I talked about the damage with the store manager multiple times and he always said someone will be calling me within one day. But nobody have called me so far. Then I decided that I will never go there again but my wife urged me to go there. So, I went there and bought two bed, One complete full bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress) and One complete twin bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress). AGAIN!!!!! They sent me the incomplete items. There was no hardware, I do not know what things are missing because there is no assembler guide. I even don't know whether I have the right rails for the headboard and foot-board. The support central rails. The items were not in the box. They look like the items delivered from the thrift store. I was not at home and someone from my house received it and the delivery guy make them sign the invoice. Thus, I called the store and tell them to help me but they react very rudely. So, I went to the store to collect the missing items but the lady was h...............o.....r...r.i..b.le. She talked to me rudely. She said that she can do nothing to help me until week after next week. I trusted the store and its quality and spent a lot of money there. But I am really upset about their service. They try to cheat me again and again. They sent the old scrap items which is already out of the package with missing items. I think they repair the broken and damaged items and deliver to the costumer. I am looking for the help to get the new item from them because I paid for the new one and make them fix the damaged carpet and wall. I would be grateful if somebody can help me. I will be waiting for help. I will be reached at 5179775221. Thank you. Never trust vcf
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, delivery, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Value City Furniture King Size Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers. I paid $15 for a $30 value. All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December..."
- "I haven't owned a TV since 2005. Got tired of endless commercials. I have xfinity internet service at my apartment since July 2013, and the service is dismal. They..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."