Value City Furniture - Horrible service. Cheater
Update added by user Nov 12, 2015
They delivered the defective twin head board again!!!!!!!And the wrong size board spring.
Oh!Help me out
Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2015
I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the delivery the delivery guys were rude. It was raining outside and I told them whether they can *** their shoes but they said they can't do it and walk with the shoes on on the carpet. They scratch the wall of the stairway and ceiling. Then they found there was no hardware for assembling. They left the items all over the floor and left. I called the store and they delay the process for the correction. I had to wait for two weeks. I talked about the damage with the store manager multiple times and he always said someone will be calling me within one day. But nobody have called me so far. Then I decided that I will never go there again but my wife urged me to go there. So, I went there and bought two bed, One complete full bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress) and One complete twin bed (headboard, foot-board and mattress). AGAIN!!!!! They sent me the incomplete items. There was no hardware, I do not know what things are missing because there is no assembler guide. I even don't know whether I have the right rails for the headboard and foot-board. The support central rails. The items were not in the box. They look like the items delivered from the thrift store. I was not at home and someone from my house received it and the delivery guy make them sign the invoice. Thus, I called the store and tell them to help me but they react very rudely. So, I went to the store to collect the missing items but the lady was h...............o.....r...r.i..b.le. She talked to me rudely. She said that she can do nothing to help me until week after next week. I trusted the store and its quality and spent a lot of money there. But I am really upset about their service. They try to cheat me again and again. They sent the old scrap items which is already out of the package with missing items. I think they repair the broken and damaged items and deliver to the costumer. I am looking for the help to get the new item from them because I paid for the new one and make them fix the damaged carpet and wall. I would be grateful if somebody can help me. I will be waiting for help. I will be reached at 5179775221. Thank you. Never trust vcf
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, delivery, damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Value City Furniture King Size Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I haven't owned a TV since 2005. Got tired of endless commercials. I have xfinity internet service at my apartment since July 2013, and the service is dismal. They..."
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "OMG. Been with tracfone for years. Now since July when they reported a 1.8 billion loss, service across the US is bad. On Facebook, they give you a standard reply..."