1.8
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

I purchased a mechanical couch "pulsar" and a beauty rest silver full sized gulf shores matress.I paid for both items in full.

At the checkout area they screwed up my order a couple of times with wrong pricing, not adding warranties, and forgetting what sized bed I was getting with a boxspring which was also forgotten(not to mention the free shipping due to hitting a certain price point the qualified for it). So they gave me a small discount for their being morons and not getting my order correct. Then I set up the delivery date and was garenteed everything was in stock at another location (lie). The matress was never ordered and was considered out of stock (I was pisssssed).

Then they screwed up my delivery date for the furniture (to be delivered on the same day). The matress and box spring had to be set for a separate date. As part of the customer satisfaction, they gave me a discount put back to my card to satisfy my anger. Now as of July 17th 2017, I tried to return within the 30 day time period the matress and box spring (delivery)which is causing me back pain.

They now claim that because I accepted the refunds, I no longer qualify for any return for credit back to my card, nor do I get an exchange because the price after the discounts does not qualify. ***!!!! Lawsuit here we come!! I spent close to 3grand there!!!!!

The back of the reciept did say say if the items were not removed from the plastic they were delivered in, then a refund within the 7 days of delivery is honored. Who even leaves the plastic on(which was cut by the delivery service anyways with or without your permission).

It amazes me why there isn't a billion dollar lawsuit set against them yet from all the clients ever screwed by them???I'm gunna set mine so high that everyone gets their $ back...

Review about: Value City Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Full refund of all money spent. Both products have issues with them.

I liked: Selection, Sales rep, Sales reps did lie to me.

I didn't like: All the other managers, Not professional manager, Quality of product, Customer abuse, Delivery service was a nightmare, Useless warranty, Delivery scheduling.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

I am so glad I read the reviews for VCF before going there tomorrow to buy a leather sectional.I'll stick with Douds.

I know the quality of their service and the products that they sell. I've been looking for a Navy leather sectional and I saw they had several and I really loved the look of them. But, after reading these reviews, WOW no way.

So glad I research and read reviews before buying.Thanks to everyone for their reviews.

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1351710

I am the one who just wrote the above post.After confronting the manager of that shift on July 17 2017, he told me to f@#$ off and told me he would call the cops to throw me out of his store if I didn't leave.

All I was asking for was a refund (4 times) after only owning the beauty rest silver gulf shores mattress and box spring for 30 days. I purchased and have been using the recommended slip cover to honor the 120 night trial given with the mattress.

I am so pissed now that they threatened the cops on me.I am consulting with a couple lawyers as is.