i HAD PURCHASE A 7 PIECE BEDROOM SET IN AUGUST BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TO ME ON SEP 10 BUT BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19 MY DELIVERED DAY WAS PUSH BACK UNTIL OCTOBER 31. I DID GOT A CALL THE DAY BEFORE THE DELIVERED DAY THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE MY DAY UNTIL NOVEMBER 21 WICH IS TODAY.

MY HUSBAND WORK MIDNIGHT AND HE STAY UP ALL MORNING WAITING FOR THE DELIVERING OF THE FURNITURE. I DECIDED TO CALL VALUE CITY TO MAKE SURE IS BEEN DELIVERED TODAY, I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS GIVING A CALL ON THE 18 OF NOVEMBER TO RESCHEDULE FOR ANOTHER DATE ON NOVEMBER 27. I NEVER GOT A CALL I CHECK ALL MY MISS CALL WISH I DO NOT DELETE NONE OF MY MISS CALL, AND I DID NOT FIND NOTHING WITH VALUE CITY MISS CALL NOT VOICE MAIL. I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR HE STRESS AND THE HASSLE I HAD TO GO WITH THIS STORE.I ALWAYS BYE MY FURNITURE FROM VALUE CITY, BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME i WILL BUY ANYTHING FORM THIS STORE.

THEY'RE NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. i NEVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE BEFORE, WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY IS THIS.

User's recommendation: I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS STORE TO ANY BODY.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Columbus, OH 43219