Order placed VCF store #102 on 11/27/2020 @ 10:57am with Brenda Brooks. I was told that merchandise will be delivered 1/11/2021.

Received call that delivery rescheduled for later January 2021 due to manufacture delays. Another call received that delivery rescheduled for February 28, and March 3 due to delays with manufacturer. Later part of February received call that delivery rescheduled for April due to delays with manufacturer. I was told I could cancel order anytime and get a full refund.

Not interested in canceling order, however I live within 10 minute walking distance of store and was told possibility of a 10% refund due to delays. At this time I still want the order that was purchased. What are causing the delays? What can be done to receive merchandise?

I would like refund of delivery fee, not store credit. Had issues with this store prior placed a order and got approved to finance a item for over 2 hours, left out the store to get in my car and received a call that item wasn't available and can get something similar.

I went in store and canceled order immediately and was told " its not our fault that another store sold the item" Your assistance in this present issue will be greatly appreciated and a rush in expediting of items is needed. Thank you

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri