Value City Furniture - Kitchen table defaced, not even 1 year old. No return call back when called to report damage.
Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015.Less than one year later the table is defaced.
My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that someone will contact her in regards to scheduling a date to come and make repairs. No call back, or replies to her emails. We spent over $8,000 & Value City, we shouldn't be treated this way. When the delivery crew delivered our bed set, they told us that, the bed was missing 3 support legs that get attached under the bed.
I called several time and never got a call back.I need a professional business person to come out and inspect this furniture that I bought!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I'm sure we could find a large number of victims of Morgan-Properties for a class action suit! There are so many violations and I will address some here! Bate and..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I bought a pack of Little Debbie glazed donuts from a store in Irvington NJ. I ate two of them. As I pulled the third one out I noticed it..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."