Value City Furniture - Kitchen table defaced, not even 1 year old. No return call back when called to report damage.
Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015.Less than one year later the table is defaced.
My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that someone will contact her in regards to scheduling a date to come and make repairs. No call back, or replies to her emails. We spent over $8,000 & Value City, we shouldn't be treated this way. When the delivery crew delivered our bed set, they told us that, the bed was missing 3 support legs that get attached under the bed.
I called several time and never got a call back.I need a professional business person to come out and inspect this furniture that I bought!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I'm sure we could find a large number of victims of Morgan-Properties for a class action suit! There are so many violations and I will address some here! Bate and..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I bought a pack of Little Debbie glazed donuts from a store in Irvington NJ. I ate two of them. As I pulled the third one out I noticed it..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."