Value City Furniture - Kitchen table defaced, not even 1 year old. No return call back when called to report damage.
Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015.Less than one year later the table is defaced.
My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that someone will contact her in regards to scheduling a date to come and make repairs. No call back, or replies to her emails. We spent over $8,000 & Value City, we shouldn't be treated this way. When the delivery crew delivered our bed set, they told us that, the bed was missing 3 support legs that get attached under the bed.
I called several time and never got a call back.I need a professional business person to come out and inspect this furniture that I bought!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a Simmons Beautyrest Exceptionale mattress for $1700.00 and was told that it was the best mattress in the store. We also purchased the stain guard and was..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch. Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I bought a pack of Little Debbie glazed donuts from a store in Irvington NJ. I ate two of them. As I pulled the third one out I noticed it..."
- "I'm sure we could find a large number of victims of Morgan-Properties for a class action suit! There are so many violations and I will address some here! Bate and..."