Style and Design

Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015.Less than one year later the table is defaced.

My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that someone will contact her in regards to scheduling a date to come and make repairs. No call back, or replies to her emails. We spent over $8,000 & Value City, we shouldn't be treated this way. When the delivery crew delivered our bed set, they told us that, the bed was missing 3 support legs that get attached under the bed.

I called several time and never got a call back.I need a professional business person to come out and inspect this furniture that I bought!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of table from Value City Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Value City Furniture to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Value City Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments