Value City Furniture - Klaussner bed carolina preserves
Purchased this bed with extended warrantee.4 months later, bed collapsed.
On August 29, 2015, I called service department explaining situation and sent pictures. They stated this has happened before, they will order parts and contact me. Additionally, will provide the repair with a steel frame to prevent this from happening again as there has been many other repairs to this model from other customers. Four weeks of calling, nothing.
Finally, on September 25, 2015, I spoke with their supervisor, Phil. He apologized, stating he will replace with steel brackets and scheduled a date of October 1, 2015. They never called to confirm. I called that morning to confirm they said it was not scheduled.
Spoke with Phil and the lies snowballed. It was scheduled for October 5, 2015. "Someone changed it in the computer," he stated. Back pedalling further, compounding more lies that are too ridiculous to repeat.
I explained I have been sleeping on a couch for over 4 weeks and I was extremely cranky and wanted service today. He offered a $100 gift card (big deal) how about paying my copays for the doctor visits after almost breaking my neck falling through a bed! Spoke to the manager of Value City Furniture of Lakewood, no help - but if I wanted to purchase more furniture I'm sure he would have done back flips for me! Finally, I spoke with the "real manager" of the service department, Mary Rose, same result - fix it tomorrow.
She also stated they could not use steel brackets for this bed, another untruth from Phil!I will never, ever, purchase another piece from this lying, disgraceful company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Repair company
- Will never go back
- Rude customer service
- Poor overall service
- Reason of review:
- dishonest customer service, a month without use of bed
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Klaussner Carolina Preserves Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Bought Go Walk Skechers and noticed when I walked the shoe would grab the floor. I was walking on a sidewalk and shoe stuck. I fell and broke my..."
- "Did my research at local stores and online, looking for a 3 part, deck mount, tub filler faucet. Narrowed it down to brand and model available at local stores for..."