This place is horrible. I have been trying to get my desk delivered for three months.

It’s come in broken twice and the third time they just decided to skip out on the timeframe that they gave me from 5:30-7:30 and try to show up at 9:30 PM. So I’m waiting and still haven’t gotten my desk, or a call. They had to bring a special delivery team in from Virginia because they are so far behind on deliveries. The last delivery I had from there I waited for three months and ended up returning it.

The delivery team for that order said very clearly that value city has a problem with telling people a date and not delivering the product on time, ever. This is probably the most poorly managed furniture store I have ever dealt with. Nobody knows what they’re doing including the sales woman who thought it was appropriate to chomp on her gum like a cow the entire time she was providing no useful answers to my problem. KB is the store manager in Matthews and she has absolutely no regard for anyone’s time or seem to realize the severity of their delivery problems.

She doesn’t know how to manage well or even call people back for that matter. Literally, one must harass these people if you want your ***. KB told me “well since you’re having so many problems maybe you should’ve just gotten something else.” Yes, that’s the answer. No, fix your problems over there and bring me my damn furniture when you say you will.

Practice good work ethic. I have spent months and months looking for a very specific mirrored desk. I finally found the perfect one and paid for it. One problem though, they won’t deliver my purchase to me!

Great customer service skills, KB. Pretty pathetic she is the manager and yet lacks every bit in dealing with customers. Not totally surprising though as this company doesn’t know what it’s doing or how to hire people that know how to get the job done. Everyone is extremely pushy and stalks you throughout the entire store.

Heidi is a customer service girl there and she has no clue what she’s doing either. She has no answers for you on the phone or anything. It is very hard to get information out of these people but if you make a big deal about something they suddenly have found your sofa in the warehouse or were able to get you scheduled for a specific delivery time and then never show up or call. Some serious red flags with this *** hole.

The long and the short of this is just not to shop there. And report them to the BBB.

Review about: Value City Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I deal with the Valu City in eastpoint. Baltimore.

I ordered a bed that was supposed to have vibratipn and massage but clearly not. Only up and down. After getting the bed they said that the base they had ordered was wrong and now it will cost more to get that base. All because we do not qualify based on credit of course.

I will never buy anything from them again. After my bed is paid off they will lose a great customer.

Don't shop there. Really nit worth your time and trouble