Verified Reviewer

2.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 31, 2020

Canceled order. No contact from a corporate office yet.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2020

On the day of delivery the value city driver and helper walked across wet grass as it continued to rain off and on and didn't have any foot covering to come in my clean carpeted home. I asked them was there someone to call about them not having foot covering and they then called a manager that said they could put down carpet.

I agreed to that. After that the driver and helper started to speak in Spanish and made racial comments that some of it I understood. I continue to let them move the furniture in because I didn't feel like canceling my order and being inconvenienced.

There was a discrepancy about moving the current furniture which wasn't a problem. The driver and helper up and left without bringing in the last piece of furniture in n which was a sofa.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time or hard earned money with this incompetent, unprofessional and racist company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Preferred solution: I would like to be contacted by the corporate office. .

Value City Furniture Pros: Will never be back.

Value City Furniture Cons: Quality of service varies from store to store, I can not get anyone to give me answers.

Location: 5840 Baltimore National Pike, Woodlawn, MD 21228