1.5
Style and Design

We purchased what was represented as the best sofa/chair in the store by the Assistant Store Manager at that time.We took out the extended warranty that was offered.

We inquired about the material which was represented as leather. We asked how would it wear? Would the leather fade? We were told on every question or concern we had that it would not fade, it would wear with the best so we took them at their word.

I will add photos of the sofa/chair 2 years later which was the best they had in their stores.

The pictures will tell all that words could not.BTW me and the wife are in our mid sixties and kids are grown up and they do not have any kids so the only ones who sit in these are us.

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Longview, Washington, United States #1224779

Please contact the store to get a replacement if the warranty company won't honor a claim. I assure you, Value City wants to keep you as a customer and will take care of you. Please post the outcome.