We purchased what was represented as the best sofa/chair in the store by the Assistant Store Manager at that time.We took out the extended warranty that was offered.
We inquired about the material which was represented as leather. We asked how would it wear? Would the leather fade? We were told on every question or concern we had that it would not fade, it would wear with the best so we took them at their word.
I will add photos of the sofa/chair 2 years later which was the best they had in their stores.
The pictures will tell all that words could not.BTW me and the wife are in our mid sixties and kids are grown up and they do not have any kids so the only ones who sit in these are us.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Breaking news has just come out that from an ncaa investigational probe that New Notre Dame Football coach has broken ncaa rules. The ncaa has stated..."
- "If any one in the greater Philadelphia area or on the net has been contacted by Gil Barzeski or E Time System , take your ..."
- "Ordered something, never received it. Went to website. None of the links to customer support work. There is no way to contact them. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROSEGAL. I..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."