Value City Furniture - Misrepresented Merchandise
We purchased what was represented as the best sofa/chair in the store by the Assistant Store Manager at that time.We took out the extended warranty that was offered.
We inquired about the material which was represented as leather. We asked how would it wear? Would the leather fade? We were told on every question or concern we had that it would not fade, it would wear with the best so we took them at their word.
I will add photos of the sofa/chair 2 years later which was the best they had in their stores.
The pictures will tell all that words could not.BTW me and the wife are in our mid sixties and kids are grown up and they do not have any kids so the only ones who sit in these are us.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I think that Richard K jones should not be elected to being the butler county Sheriff again. This man is wasting so much money on the..."
- "Ordered something, never received it. Went to website. None of the links to customer support work. There is no way to contact them. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ROSEGAL. I..."
- "If any one in the greater Philadelphia area or on the net has been contacted by Gil Barzeski or E Time System , take your ..."