2.7

My order was finally delivered today after waiting going on 5 months. I was told that the furniture would arrive between 11-2.

The crew did not get to my house until 4. Long story short, my boss was really mad I could not come in at 2:30 to finish the day. Then once they delivered everything, 3 dinning room chairs were damaged and my dresser mirror was completely detached from the frame as well. The movers took the mirror with them because they said it was a accident waiting to happen and that I could keep the chairs for now and they would have someone come back and swap out the 3 damaged ones for good ones.

I was told someone would contact me right away. I still have not received a call which to me is very disappointing when I have waited this long to get a bunch of damaged items. I called up the store in Utica Michigan where I purchased the furniture to tell me that someone will contact me in 2-3 days. Ive experienced such horrible customer service from that store that I dont know how they even get business.

Well actually I do, their nice until they get ur money then they dont care about you as a customer anymore. The girl was rude on the phone. There was no apology for the inconvenience or even effort in trying to make things right. For me to be placed on the back burner for 2-3 days to me is unacceptable.

Ive waited so long for this furniture and took the time off of work, only to have to do this all over again in future and God only knows how long thats going to take. I would really appreciate if someone could get back to me as soon as possible.

My number is 586-961-****. Thanks

User's recommendation: Horrible customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Value City Furniture Pros: Nice furniture.

Value City Furniture Cons: Repair company, Terrible customer service, Delivery delayed 5 times and took 5 months to receive, 4 times were damaged once delivered.

Location: 45350 Utica Park Blvd, Utica, MI 48315