3.9

First off, This is not the first time i have had this issue with Value City Furniture. Less than 6 months prior I had the same issue.

The issue I am having with the stores located in the Rochester area are.

1) the sales person would tell us that the furniture was in stock, and we would not have any issue on the delivery date. Approximately 1 week before the delivery date I receive a phone call stating that we have to wait another month for our delivery. They would also state that it's not a guarantee that it is going to be delivered on the new delivery date. This is not the first time I've had this issue.

The response that is given to me is due to covid the manufacture has fallen behind. This is not explained to me at the time of purchase on both occasions. The store manager also responded to me by stating that I should check out some of your competitor's store and see if i can be accommodated with getting the furniture at a reasonable or specific time period because they are going through the same issue. We ordered 2 sets of furniture neither is being delivered.

I have no Living room nor, family room furniture at my residence.

STILL WAITING. We have to work around this delivery date by either missing time from work or having a relative stay at the house so the furniture can be delivered during YOUR delivery window.

User's recommendation: Tell the customer the truth! do not guarantee something then a week before delivery tell them its not coming. We have to accommodate.

Value City Furniture Pros: I will let you know if i find one.

Value City Furniture Cons: Delivery delayed 5 times and took 5 months to receive, Sold furniture out of stock, Long wait to get hung up on.

Comments