Verified Reviewer

We ordered furniture and paid in full on 11/17/2020. Received the table in 10 days.

Still waiting for the rest of the delivery which is 6 chairs and a sideboard. Have had delivery put off many times. At this point I don't want the table. Please come and pick it up.

After table is picked up please cancel the rest of my order and refund the money I paid in November.$1378.33. I have called, emailed, tried calling the store. No answer or have been put on hold and disconnected. My customer ID number is 100447****48088 my Name is ......

When I have received correspondence back I get a canned response. Just putting me off longer every time. My phone number is ........my salesman was Tom Schachte. We are very angry about this and want a full refund and the table out of here.

Better business bureau is next. **********The response that I received was expected. They told me the table was delivered more than seven days ago. Outside the window for returns.

Also told me that currently I am scheduled for delivery on April 9th. Which of course this is the 5th or 6th delivery date scheduled.

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE stay far away from Value City Furniture.

Value City Furniture Cons: Service from company has been horrible.

Location: 1260 Smallwood Drive West, Waldorf, MD 20603