My wife and I have purchased items from here, and just now tried to take advantage of their "warranty".We bought a bar, two pub tables, 4 chairs and two bar stools.

We use two chairs regularly. The other two chairs and two bar stools are downstairs at the bar. I needed a chair, and when I got one of the chairs from downstairs, it has a break in the frame. This chair has never been used.

My wife called Valu City, was told they don't sell that unit any more, therefore there is no warranty. They just lost a customer. I would give ZERO stars, if that was possible.

We have spent a lot of money there for nothing.Stay away - Vans at least services what they sell!

Review about: Value City Furniture Chair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want a chair that is not broken. (Replacement).

I liked: Sales rep.

I didn't like: Useless warranty, Quality of product, Customer services, Total disregard for customer after the sale.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Value City Furniture - Extended warranty Value City Furniture "I bought a wrap around sofa set from Value City in 2012, now one back cushion and arm rest are peeling. I had bought a 7 year extended..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Value City Furniture - Totaly wasted my time! Value City Furniture "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more