My wife and I have purchased items from here, and just now tried to take advantage of their "warranty".We bought a bar, two pub tables, 4 chairs and two bar stools.

We use two chairs regularly. The other two chairs and two bar stools are downstairs at the bar. I needed a chair, and when I got one of the chairs from downstairs, it has a break in the frame. This chair has never been used.

My wife called Valu City, was told they don't sell that unit any more, therefore there is no warranty. They just lost a customer. I would give ZERO stars, if that was possible.

We have spent a lot of money there for nothing.Stay away - Vans at least services what they sell!

I liked: Sales rep.

I didn't like: Useless warranty, Quality of product, Customer services, Total disregard for customer after the sale.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Value City Furniture Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $139
Preferred solution I want a chair that is not broken. (Replacement)

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Value City Furniture - Misrepresented Merchandise Value City Furniture "We purchased what was represented as the best sofa/chair in the store by the Assistant Store Manager at that time. We took out the extended warranty that was offered. We..." Read more Value City Furniture - Totaly wasted my time! Value City Furniture "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..." Read more Value City Furniture - Kitchen table defaced, not even 1 year old. No return call back when called to report damage. Value City Furniture "Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015. Less than one year later the table is defaced. My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more