I will never purchase anything from This company again and I am very close to canceling my 10,000 purchase as well. I purchased a bedroom set mattress and living room set.

The mattress doesnt feel like what we tried in the store it is hard as a rock and I wake up uncomfortable and stiff every morning I was told I would have to pay 300. To exchange it its when its not what I tried in the store why should o have to pay to exchange it ? I was told my living room set would be here the latest 14 weeks which would have been first week of January its now the end of February and I still dont have it.

My bedroom set is due to be deliveries tomorrow 2/20 no one called to discuss times I finally called the store and was told a time that both my husband and I will be in work was told I would have to pay a redelivery fee ! Trying to speak with someone in the warehouse its my 3rd time calling as Im typing this every time its my turn I get a voicemail I and very close to canceling everything !!!

User's recommendation: Never purchase here.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Value City Furniture Pros: I will let you know if i find one.

Value City Furniture Cons: Horrible customer service.

Location: 949 State Highway 37, Toms River, NJ 08755

Comments

#1986088

Buyer Beware!! Terrible service!!

I have been calling the customer service number for weeks now and no one ever answers. 888-751-****. We purchased an item in December 2020 and was told that the item would be available for pick up in February 2021. Now, that date has changed to May 2021.

What kind of company has their customers waiting for almost 6 months on furniture. It’s now February 2021. Unfortunately, I’m still trying to talk with someone at their corporate offices. No one answers the phone.

Terrible way to treat your customers. Without us, there is no VCF.

Value City Furniture Reviews