Verified Reviewer

We recently purchased a bed and dresser and mirror. Our purchase was made on October of last year 2020.

They kept extending the delivery date. They also told us that they didnt have all the items and only the bed would be delivered. We asked to have everything delivered at the same time so we waited. February 2021 came and THEY scheduled the delivery, but only the Bed was delivered, thinking they were coming back with the rest we waited.

Nothing happed, we called the store and they said we were not getting the dresser and mirror until May 28th but it wasnt certain. This was ridiculous! I had gotten rid of all my old furniture and we were not sure if we were even getting it in May. We asked the associate to cancel the order because waiting half a year was just insane and I was tired if keeping my clothes in boxes.

He said we would be charge 15% for restocking fee, which I understand even though we went through all this waiting.... then he said we would be charge for pick up.... really!!! The least you could do for all our inconvenience is to pick it up.

Loosing $300 for items I am not even going to keep. We were patient enough and they cant at least wave the pick up charges.

Who do I call!!! I am just so upset and disappointed in this store and their careless attitude towards customers.

User's recommendation: Lear from my experience. If they take too long go somewhere else..

Location: 3351 Mall Loop Drive, Joliet, IL 60431