Dont eMy order was put off three different times at which the last time I was contacted and given a different day of receiving it I told the customer service person I would just like a refund. She then told me she put it in and I should receive it the following Thursday.

No one ever called so I called them and she (Darcas) told me it didnt come in but it should be here the following week and I would receive a call. That week came and passed still no call so I called and the same thing again it didnt come in and should be here the following Thursday and I would receive a call. Today is Monday April 19, and still havent received a call so I called them and was told yet again it didnt come and should be here next week. I want my refund today.

I dont know what you guys have going on but enough is enough. I shouldnt have to be put off this many times for my refund.

This is such poor business and I will never shop at your store again and I wouldnt recommend your store to anyone. Now someone better contact me today about me coming to pick up my refund or I will be contacting a lawyer.

Value City Furniture Cons: Lack of customer service.

Comments