Verified Reviewer

1.2

I am 78 years old and and I'm being ripped of by your Jonestown store#132 , Harrrisburg, pa. Invoice #132-13****.

There other invoices, that they took back saying I didn't need them anymore and created this one, the original sale and Cash paid for the merchandise was on 6/7. The lncompetent and very dishonest salesman.everyone would look into what screw ups different claims as to my money owed, would call back, haha on 7 phone calls made by me, I never received one back. The triple group, John, Randy and Pat

I have filed a complaint with the bbb and will contact the council on the aging also elder abuse. I was recently in a serious car accident, where my legs are useless , and no family or any way to walk, I am being ripped off.

They were informed that I was in the hospital for blood transfusions they didnt care if I slept on the floor. Iwant nothing from VCF except what I am legally due. They say watch out for used car salesman, well I will post signs warning people about the dishonesty, and theft of money, by your company.

This is a brand new apt complex I have justed moved into with many new tenants looking for furniture.. I had a neighbor hang a large sign in the lobby by the mailboxes with warnings about VCF.

User's recommendation: Read all their reviews, and get a written description of each item purchased.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Value City Furniture Cons: Rude people, Sales representative, Will never go back, Rude people sales rep, Delivery service was a nightmare.

Location: 5047 Jonestown Rd, Colonial Park, PA 17112