Value City Furniture - Review about Couch from Columbus, Ohio

99 of 456 Value City Furniture reviews

Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch.Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the couch while laying down.

When I tried making couch to a bed, some wire broke and now it sinks in even when I sit. I called the company and they said they would call me back to schedule a service day.

That was two weeks ago.I am very dissapointed and will never buy anything from this place again

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #619744

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Value City Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
99 of 456 Value City Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Cheryl

Apr 11, 2015 #970872 Millville, New Jersey, United States

This couch looks like the same exact one I bought from WayFair for $318 with free shipping. It's a bit of a smaller couch, only 72" long. Selling point for me was that it would be delivered disassembled bec. I only had a 30" doorway that nothing else would fit through. It arrived within 5 days in one giant box. It went together easily, seems sturdy, and looks good, not a sorry mess like the one in the photo. It's comfortable enough. I do understand about having to remove some of the stuffing in the backrest cushions--they do seem a bit overstuffed, but I haven't done it yet.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.