Value City Furniture - Review about Couch from Columbus, Ohio
Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch.Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the couch while laying down.
When I tried making couch to a bed, some wire broke and now it sinks in even when I sit. I called the company and they said they would call me back to schedule a service day.
That was two weeks ago.I am very dissapointed and will never buy anything from this place again
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Horrible quality furniture. Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler. They use cardboard..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."