Columbus, Ohio
Featured Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch.Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the couch while laying down.

When I tried making couch to a bed, some wire broke and now it sinks in even when I sit. I called the company and they said they would call me back to schedule a service day.

That was two weeks ago.I am very dissapointed and will never buy anything from this place again

Review about: Value City Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Cheryl
Millville, New Jersey, United States #970872

This couch looks like the same exact one I bought from WayFair for $318 with free shipping.It's a bit of a smaller couch, only 72" long.

Selling point for me was that it would be delivered disassembled bec. I only had a 30" doorway that nothing else would fit through. It arrived within 5 days in one giant box. It went together easily, seems sturdy, and looks good, not a sorry mess like the one in the photo.

It's comfortable enough.

I do understand about having to remove some of the stuffing in the backrest cushions--they do seem a bit overstuffed, but I haven't done it yet.