I had them deliver my tables and 2 beds!They put the beds together, cracked the side rail..didnt tell me until I went to make the bed and saw the crack!

My cocktail table was all nicked up on the side! I also bought a curio cabinet that is so shakey!! Then 2 weeks later my other sons bed just craked by the footboard! The wood just cracked off!

What terrible quality and I will never go back! Both beds didnt even last 1 month!!!!

I thought they say "great quality with low prices???Im so upset about this.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

I wish I had read these posts prior to buying a bedroom set.My experience bought the bed and they delivered it and it broke less than 7 days later.

Took it back and canceled the rest of my order.

Luckily it broke within seven days so I could get a refund!!!Buyer beware!

Dont buy from value city furniture Value City Furniture "I bought furniture from Value city furniture 1 year and 4 months ago. they have already come out once before my warranty expired and tried to fix it, not very..." Read more Value City Furniture - Klaussner bed carolina preserves Value City Furniture "Purchased this bed with extended warrantee. 4 months later, bed collapsed. On August 29, 2015, I called service department explaining situation and sent pictures. They stated this has happened..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Value City Furniture did not honor mattess warranty Value City Furniture "We bought a Simmons Beautyrest Exceptionale mattress for $1700.00 and was told that it was the best mattress in the store. We also purchased the stain guard and was..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more Gifts To India - Fraud Website www.gifts-to-india.com Gifts To India "I had ordered Assorted pastries Birthday cake from www.gifts-to-india.com after looking at the picture on their website. It shows a variety of assorted pastries but I am shocked to see..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Iq Option - VERY BAD SERVICE AND I SMELL SCAM Iq Option "I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but..." Read more