I had them deliver my tables and 2 beds!They put the beds together, cracked the side rail..didnt tell me until I went to make the bed and saw the crack!

My cocktail table was all nicked up on the side! I also bought a curio cabinet that is so shakey!! Then 2 weeks later my other sons bed just craked by the footboard! The wood just cracked off!

What terrible quality and I will never go back! Both beds didnt even last 1 month!!!!

I thought they say "great quality with low prices???Im so upset about this.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

I wish I had read these posts prior to buying a bedroom set.My experience bought the bed and they delivered it and it broke less than 7 days later.

Took it back and canceled the rest of my order.

Luckily it broke within seven days so I could get a refund!!!Buyer beware!

Value City Furniture - Horrible service. Cheater Value City Furniture "Dear friends I am Damber. I have bought three beds from one of the vcf store. I bought the king size headboard foot-board and the mattress(complete bed). When I had the..." Read more Value City Furniture - Where is my furniture? Value City Furniture "I purchased a storage bed & chest 4/12/17. Cost $1120. Was told bed would come 5/19 & chest on 6/13. I asked that both come on 6/13. Because I would..." Read more Value City Furniture - Totaly wasted my time! Value City Furniture "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more