This is the worst furniture we have ever bought.First we bought a bookcase only to discover no hardware, that had to be ordered and we made 3 trips to the store in total.

I should have known better but went ahead and purchased their special - a black 4 drawer chest for $40. The ad says it is sturdy, don't make me laugh. The back panel isn't even stapled on. The panel that crosses the back and allows it to stand up is not attached either.

We were going to spend $1400 on a bed - no way.I do not recommend this shop to anyone, no matter how good the deal looks.AVOID VALUE CITY.

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Value City Furniture - Misrepresented Merchandise Value City Furniture "We purchased what was represented as the best sofa/chair in the store by the Assistant Store Manager at that time. We took out the extended warranty that was offered. We..." Read more Dont buy from value city furniture Value City Furniture "I bought furniture from Value city furniture 1 year and 4 months ago. they have already come out once before my warranty expired and tried to fix it, not very..." Read more Value City Furniture - Kitchen table defaced, not even 1 year old. No return call back when called to report damage. Value City Furniture "Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015. Less than one year later the table is defaced. My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more