Value City Furniture - Totaly wasted my time!

I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and easy to navigate through the store.

BUT it was all a mirage! They did not have the bed,mattress or foundation in the store all of it was on back order I really liked the bed so I paid in full and decided to wait from feb19 until march24 for it to be delivered to the store. I called them mon. the 21st to make sure it was on the way was rudely talked to over the phone and told that it will be there when the receipt said it would!?

The very next day they called and left a message saying my pick-up date has been moved to April 21 I called again and was treated as if I was the problem and as if they paid for my bed instead. Still waiting on my money back the saga continues will be back with details.... Ms. Jackson

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ms. Jackson

Mar 24, 2011 #264945

If anyone knows where I can get this bed leave your email thanks.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Value City Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Value City Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about