I purchased a sofa from VCF that contains 90% polyurethane foam which has 61 toxic chemicals within the foam.After becoming ill I contacted the company, and the picked the sofa up.

I am still having problems in getting my refund from the store, and the credit card company Discover. When the sofa was initially delivered, I refused the first delivery because the sofa was ripped on the bottom. I stated that I wanted a new sofa, in the original box. When the replacement sofa was removed I noticed that the bottom was also ripped.

Does VCF only sell used furniture? American Signature, Inc. owns and operates a chain of furniture stores. American Signature, Inc.

and Value City Furniture operates as a subsidiary of Schottenstein Stores Corporation.You would think a company with over 126 stores, who has been in business since 1949 would have better customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Value City Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Value City Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Value City Furniture - Klaussner bed carolina preserves Value City Furniture "Purchased this bed with extended warrantee. 4 months later, bed collapsed. On August 29, 2015, I called service department explaining situation and sent pictures. They stated this has happened..." Read more Value City Furniture did not honor mattess warranty Value City Furniture "We bought a Simmons Beautyrest Exceptionale mattress for $1700.00 and was told that it was the best mattress in the store. We also purchased the stain guard and was..." Read more Dont buy from value city furniture Value City Furniture "I bought furniture from Value city furniture 1 year and 4 months ago. they have already come out once before my warranty expired and tried to fix it, not very..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more