Verified Reviewer

Street Address

City, State, ZIP Code

Dear Contact Person,

Re:112268****69419

On May 26,2020, I bought a 3 Piece Mackenzie Grey Sofa including the Chase and Ottoman item number 9382V70LUBSX-2G at Value City Furniture located at 8108 N. University City Blvd.

Charlotte, NC 28213.

Unfortunately, your promises, services, and over all customer service was inadequate and misleading because I was told that upon putting money down that the transaction was to secure my merchandise and it will be available in June 2020. I am disappointed because it was not disclosed clearly and was misrepresented on what was to be expected upon securing my merchandise with monetary value. I was told on June 16, 2020 by your in store representative that if I was to completely pay my merchandise off as of date, that it will not be available for delivery until July 30, 2020. I was under the impression that putting my money down was to secure my purchase and that my merchandise would be available this month (June of 2020).

Had I known that me putting money down to secure my merchandise on layaway was not to secure my merchandise I would have never purchased any merchandise from your entity as I am currently in dire need of furniture. Considering the fact that I put $362 down and is now being told that I cannot expect to receive my purchased goods until after 2 MONTHS later is absolutely preposterous when I could have easily purchased the same merchandise from Rooms To Go or another competitor. After experiencing this nightmare of a purchase I will no longer be doing business with this company and will be sure to leave reviews of the misleading and ridiculous business ethics of this company for others to avoid in the near future.

To resolve the problem, I would like to receive my merchandise in a timely manner as originally promised. If this dilemma cannot be addressed and accommodated then I will have no choice but to shop with competitors who value their customers wants and needs.

Due to the unethical business practices that this company have in place, I foresee this being my first and last time purchasing any goods from this company.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at 336-684-****.

Sincerely,

Brandy Harrison

Enclosure

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Value City Furniture Pros: Will never be back.

Value City Furniture Cons: Will never go back.

Location: 8101 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28213