Verified Reviewer

2.6

I ordered this Entertainment Unit in June of 2020. I have been given dates , one right after another.

Sometimes they'd call and let me know I didn't have anything coming and sometimes I found out when I called them to see what time they were coming. I'd find out They Wasn't Coming.... I was the 45th person in line on Wednesday (January 27, 2021). I was able to go downtown and come back across town to pick up medication and come all the way back home before I Got someone.

The young man connected me to his manager Tracie. She Didn't Care At All. She did share a lie they had put in the computer. They had told me in December that everything came in but the part the TV sits on.

Therefore I had to wait until January 10th. Jan. 10th came they say I got to wait Until Jan.28th.

Jan 27th, they call and say March or April. This is Very Frustrating!

Comments