We bought a leather sofa & love seat from Value City in Nov. 2007. Within the 1st week the puffed up arms went flat and the seat cushions were hitting the wood frame when we sat on it.

We called them and their repair man come out and said, "it would be after New Years before they could take it to be fixed." ???

After numerous calls, they finally sent a new set. A bit better than the first set, but still shotty furniture. They have our love seat ( yes the newest one) back at the shop and won't have it returned for at least 10 days. Then they want to take our sofa next to repair. They may need a month to fix it after all it's larger right?

Needless to say, I'm bent and I'll post again when I get this resolved, one way or the other. I have a mixed customer service opinion. It depends on who I speak with, they have admitted fault, yet, I want action to rectify the problem after 3 months.

My last leather set was bought elsewhere and lasted 9 years. Never a problem with it and it was comfortable. I actually still have the love seat in our rec room. We should have spent a couple of thousand to repair the set. Hindsite is 20/20

Product or Service Mentioned: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2008.

Comments