I purchased from value city a dinning set for my kitchen. I had a month there was a little chip like the paint was coming off table.

I said no big deal. I called the customer service in June because I noticed the table in different areas the same thing was happening. They came out took pictures and called back and said that because we did not purchase the warranty they could not fix it.I called the store itself in greenbrook nj they would not help me. I spoke to 3 different people in there customer service who said each time that when I asked to speak to a higher up manager they claim they were the manager or to write a letter they could not help me because no warranty.

In my opinion I feel you need warranty on applacinces and tv but not on a kitchen table. I think there quality and customer service is bad.

I will never do business with value ciy again. Donna piscataway nj

Review about: Value City Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

Stamford, Connecticut, United States #641017

These people amaze me. They damage their furniture, either intentionally or by accident, and expect the retailer to repair it when no warranty wa purchased.

Do they think that everything in their home should be fixed as well if it breaks? Furniture, like most things are covered by a manufacturing warranty. This coverage takes care of issues such as defects and not damages caused by the owner. Remind me to complain to Best Buy when I scratch my DVDs.

Customers like this are the reason why people hate working in retail. Everyone is special and entitled now.

VCF/ASF customer service

The company you are speaking of is Value City Furniture-New Jersey. You may contact them by phone at 732-257-2500 or on the web at valuecitynj.com.