worst custumer service ever. delivery date was delayed without call back, contacted local store and home office with out resolve.

first problem was telecheck having no info on me--none negative, just i don't usually write checks.

Value city treated us like seconds, bums. Delayed our purchase 10 days, but didn't tell us until we came home from work to wait for the delivery and found out they were not coming, they didn't show up nor did they return our call to let us know they weren't coming, we figured it out when we called and a cashier told us, after the fact

Comments

VCF/ASF customer service

I am writing from the corporate headquarters of Value City Furniture. We never want to hear that a customer has not had a good experience with one of our stores; but, if we do hear of such a case, we wish to do whatever we can to address and resolve the complaint.

I have taken the time to read your blog and would like to reach out to you for more information and a chance to provide resolution. If you would like to send me additional information, please visit vcf.com.

There you can click on customer service and contact us to submit additional details. I look forward to hearing from you.